Friday was a wonderful day, I had fun with my cousin Katie. It has been a long time since we got alone time together and so we went out to California Pizza Kitchen and split a small hawaiian pizza! Then we went shopping together and had fun picking out things we needed at Wal-Mart.
While we there we had fun reminiscing about the past and when we were little together! Katie bought Kaitlyn a nightlight and that made us think of the time when I was dealthy afraid at night because I had such an active imagination. I would think someone was outside my window peering at me. I can still remember what I imagined, my Mom solved the problem when she bought me drapes that covered the large windows. Mothers have to be so innovative to solve problems! I learned I made Katie sacred during that time because she had stayed a night with me and I got her sacred with what I imagined! Funny what we remember when we are kids!
My Aunt Kath and I watched a beautiful movie, called, "Crossroads, A Story of Forgiveness" from Hallmark. What a powerful movie about forgiveness. Great movie, I highly recommend it. The night before I watched Freedom Writers and it made me want to be a teacher and change lives!
2 comments:
EMILY! YOU DONT KNOW ME, BUT I AM FRIENDS WITH YOUR COUSIN KATIE AND I HAVE NOT SEEN HER AND HER BABY IN AWHILE... SHE IS SOOO STINKIN' CUTE! I WAS IN YOUR AUNT KATHLEENS WARD BEFORE THE SPLIT, SHE WAS MY MOMS VISITING TEACHER FOR YEARS... PLEASE TELL KATIE & YOUR AUNT HELLO FOR ME THE NEXT TIME YOU SEE HER! :)
What cute pictures Em! I can't believe how much little Kaitlyn has grown! Tell Katie and Aunt Kath I say hello!
Post a Comment