Shamu, in the Famous Believe Show!
San Diego SeaWorld Adventure!
Tara, Jacob and I went to Sea World yesterday and spent most of our time at the various shows. This was my first time going to SeaWorld and I am happy that I went. I am not sure it is my favorite theme park because I really love rides and they did not have enough in my opinion! The one ride I really wanted to go on had a two hour wait! My favorite part of the day was the Shamu show, "Believe". It was exciting and I loved watching everyone get drenched who was in the soak zone!
The food was expensive ($12 dollars for a hamburger, fries and water), but the best part was all the fun pictures I got of everything I saw. Some of my favorites were the penguins and the sleeping Polar Bear. The whales were beautiful and the dolphin show was very cute!
Tara and I both got to kiss Spiderman on our way to the Believe Show. After we got funnel cakes, my feet were aching and shortly after we decided to go to the car and rest for twenty minutes. I think Tara and Jacob enjoyed my southern accent while we were in the car!
When we went back they had a dancing production that made me want to start taking dance classes again (I miss those days!).
We were all really tired, but thought we would catch the end of the Shamu rock concert night show. Because we we watched the dancers, by the time we got to the Rock Concert entrance they told us the show was filled. On so many levels we were all relieved! We would have been leaving at eleven and by the time we got home it would of been 1 AM.
We left at 9PM and made it home in an hour, if I had been awake I am sure I would have been terrified at how fast Jacob must of been driving (It took 3 hours of driving earlier to get there because of traffic).
Once home we made a quick run to the store to pick up a few things and they had Harry Potter on sale so I picked up my copy. I am not sure when I am going to have time to read it because this upcoming week is swamped with activities.
Update from today (Sunday)
At church today I got to teach Relief Society about the talk from General Conference, This Day, by President Erying about procrastination. I hope you all read it! I love to teach, it is fun making the visual aids for my lessons and planning out how I am going to present the material. It also gives me the opportunity to learn new things. I hope your Sunday was wonderful!
Upcoming Activities...
Upcoming Activities...
Temple on Thursday, Friday the Angel's game and a work party at the Hyatt in Huntington Beach and on Saturday a Kayaking trip in the afternoon and temple sealings in the evening! Should be a party and I will keep you all informed of my fabulous adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment