University of Phoenix, where I work as an Academic Counselor decided to treat us to a day at the Hilton Hotel. We had the luxury of valet parking, gourmet food, wonderful company (each other), the beach and the cool shaped swimming pool. When we got there they told us we had the freedom to do what we wanted until 12:30 when lunch arrived and then we would have an award show.
So my friend, Teresa who is the blond on my Left we decided to take a tour of the hotel. It was so much fun! We went into the gym and then decided to go to the very top floor of the hotel. We were walking around and we came across some maids who were really friendly. We asked if we could peek into a room and so they let us in.
As we walked down the hall, we noticed there was the presidential suite at the end of the hall and so Teresa got the courage up and asked the maids if we could look at this room. They said yes and the supervisor let us take a peak into the room. Here are some pictures from the room!
The picture on the top is the bedroom, my battery died so I could not take a picture of the bathroom which was by far the most amazing. The bedroom also had a HUGE flat panel TV. The second picture is of the living room. We felt so adventorous! Then we decided to join the rest of our friends by the pool. Erica had brought a Life and Stlye magazine so we had fun choosing which dress we would wear and comparing the outfits of the stars. We are such women!
After we relaxed by the pool we went up to an Italian cruisine for lunch as well as the award show. I did not win any of the awards, but on the upside I was nominated for TWO awards, Friendlist and Most likely to get a Doctoral Degree. Please see pictures below of my program! This was voted on our peers, so I felt special and I love the combination, friendly and smart!
Tonight is the Angels Game and I replaced my battery with a new one so I am sure I can conjure up some pictures of Mormon Night at the Angels Stadium.
1 comment:
Looks like fun Em! Did you get nominated for an award?
I can't wait for our cruise!
Post a Comment