



The rest of the trip! I am using my blog as a journal! :)
On saturday, after we we watched a couple of flip houses show; Robert, Lindsay and I went to the mall and got great deals shopping at West Town Mall (I used to work there). Then we meet up with John and my Dad and had lunch at Fazolis, a great pizza place out there. Then we went to the dollar theatre (Robert treated all of us) and we saw Eagle Eye! Great movie, kept me at the edge of my seat the whole time!!! I loved it, except for the parts where people died a gory death. Its intense and is so good.
Then we went and got John a haircut and while that was happening, Lindsay and I went to Bath and Body Works to look around. While there Robert gave Lindsay and I money for the Bath and Body works sale! Can you believe that! He is so generous. Then we went home and joined my parents and went to the Golden Corral on Clinton highway for dinner. It was a fun day and we watched The Family Man that night.
The next day; we all went to church together and it was so great to be surrounded by my family at church and to see my ward family that I grew up with it. It was so great, I love Tennessee so much. Its a part of my soul! :) Perfect trip in everyway. My Mom and I looked at my scrapbooks and talked that night and my Dad joined us. We had a great time.

3 comments:
Spending time with family is always amazing! And your brother is so nice! I think I need a brother now! Ha ha. I feel the same about Eagle Eye. On the edge of my seat the entire time. It was so good!
wow you are doing the same resolution as i am? good job! it's hard huh, but it makes you feel SO good!
How fun. I love going back home (to CA) and seeing everyone that I grew up with, and going places that aren't out here in CO. I also always look at at least one scrapbook while I am at my parents house. I love LOVE looking back at all the fun times, and sometimes the times that I have missed since I have been here in CO. I hope those don't last much longer.
Post a Comment