Sunday, January 25, 2009

Christmas Day and Dinner

My bro and I hanging out!



Lindsay's cute outfit! I love her style; she does not even look pregnant!!

A little taste of the apple cider!



A pretty table made by my Mom, while we went and saw Marley and Me, after we went and to CVS and got candy and then went and looked at houses! It was so much fun!!! I loved the movie Marly and Me :)


We went and looked at homes around Farragut where we live in Tennessee! Doesn't it make you want to move here? A home in the neighborhood!

I LOVE this house :)

1 comment:

Ashley Perez said...

My mom and I just saw Marley & Me this week and I loved it too! I tried to hold back tears but it didn't work. Especially when that music comes on...man oh man! And yes, seeing those homes does make me want to move there!