Monday, January 26, 2009

December 26th 2008! So much fun!






On Friday December 26th The gals went to lunch as our tradition whenever we are in TN for Christmas and then we went shopping at Ann Taylor Loft, went to the Apple Cake Tea Room and had a lot of fun together.
Then we joined the boys (except for my Dad, who did not want to come) and tried to see Valkyrie. The only time it had not filled up at was 10:15 PM. So we left and went to McKay's Used bookstore, a family favorite and found some good deals. We made a stop at my Mom's friend house to make sure everything was okay since they were out of town at the time.
Then we went to get Marble Slab ice cream (which they had hardly any choices, they ran out of all the choclate flavors!) Robert treated my Mom and I to ice cream and to the movie!! He is so amazing! What a guy! Then we went to the movie and I loved it. It made me cry and I hated that I knew the ending because obviously it is history and we know that Adolf Hitler was not killed by assination, so all those brave individuals are killed in the end. Heart breaking is all I can say!



3 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

Jeff and I just saw it last weekend and I loved it to! So powerful and so clean for a PG-13.

As for the news you shared with me, I think you're on the right track. You have such a great outlook and I don't think you need to force yourself to do anything. You are gracious and humble and everyone can see it just by the way you carry yourself. I love ya Em.

me said...

We liked the movie too. It's message was powerful. Can't wait for Brendon to see it.
It was good to see you on Sat. Wish I could of went through the clothes. Too bad. Can't wait for a future overnighter at your place!!!!

Sheryl said...

So fun to spend these great days with your family!