If only I could splurge on $1,500 dollars and buy this beautiful stunning ring! What do you think is it worth the price tag? This is only hypothetical because I already know I can't have it! I love either really simple rings and the opposite where it is romantic vintage or unique rings! I just saw this ad on facebook and had to see how much this ring cost; because it completely caught my attention!
Here is the description:
18k White Gold Vintage Style Ring
This ring is a ribbon of 18k white gold lace and diamonds set with 21 round brilliant cut diamonds, carat total weight is .29, color grade F to G clarity grade VS.Fleurettes & Lace Collection Your Price : $1,500.00
This ring is a ribbon of 18k white gold lace and diamonds set with 21 round brilliant cut diamonds, carat total weight is .29, color grade F to G clarity grade VS.Fleurettes & Lace Collection Your Price : $1,500.00
What do you think; is it worth the price tag?

6 comments:
It's gorgeous, and so you! The price is actually perfect too. I could see it on our "Jane Austen" girl!
What fun! That is a cool ring...I wouldn't pay $1500 for it, but I'm REALLY particular with the jewelry I buy, particularly rings. Sometimes I think it would be fun to splurge on a nice one for myself though. But I'll just wait until I meet a fella who wants to marry me, and I'll let him buy me something nice. :)
I think the price tag is about right. The more intricate the design, the more expensive it is. Totally worth it and so much cheaper than an engagement ring!
It IS SO beautiful! It could be a great ring just to have or as a wedding band. I just LOVE the vintage look! I would get it, so should you! Just DO it! hehe.
This is a small world. I hope you don't mind me posting on your blog but since you are talking highly about one of our creations I just had to.
We are having a special ladies night on sunday the 7th of December and if you would like to visit us as a guest we would be honored. You can bring a ladyfriend or two with you.
Simone & Son
www.simoneandson.com/ladiesnight.asp
I was getting excited about leaving some comments because I get to buy stuff like this for my company to resell. However, we buy used jewelry to resale at a wholesale and/or melt price, so we pay well below retail. And I do not want my inexperience to offend the creators of such a beautiful piece if they are keeping tabs on this page.
Post a Comment