Monday, November 24, 2008

The San Francisco Ballet


I had a wonderful evening with my friend Heather! She is a lot of fun to spend time with. We both love reading and she works at the Library near where I live as a branch manager. I actually met Heather at the Seacliff ward. Check out her book reviews in my Wow Factor. We went to the Lazy Dog Cafe and I had a shrimp orange peel wok and it was amazing! I really am impressed with this place. Every time I have been there they do everything to make it an enjoyable night and this was no exception (even though there were a few mix ups). When we got there we opted for a patio seat so we could get served faster and make it to the ballet.

Well our order was late coming out so they brought us this delicious bread. Then when it did come out, it was the wrong orders so they compt the meal and quickly brought out our correct orders as soon as possible. I thought that was excellent customer service because they owned up to being late and giving the orders. I really would recommend this place and I hope everyone can have a chance to go. I love the atmosphere and the customer service is excellent. After studying business for so long I really admire companies who go the extra mile to service the customer and I feel they did on this occasion.

The Ballet was breathtaking. I loved the middle act and the best part was when the dancers were moving in ballroom steps with ballet moves. I loved it and thought that when I get to the other side I am dancing as much as possible because then I can move that gracefully. After the ballet we went and got ice cream at a place nearby that hand makes their ice cream. We went to Heather's house and talked for awhile. It always fun to spend time with a great friend!

1 comment:

Ashley Perez said...

I hate getting bad service, but I LOVE it when they don't charge you because of it! Ha ha. That always makes it worth it for me =). Oh, and I don't think you'll have to wait for the next life to dance Miss Em. But I don't doubt that you'll be dancing then too!