Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Perfect Day with Katie and Kaitlyn

I finally got family vistors to my new pad! I was so excited to have them come and spend time with me! We went to the South Coast Plaza Mall and had lunch at the Corner Bakery. Then we took Kaitlyn to the carousel for some old fashioned fun! Sees Candy was next on the list and we got decadent chocolate. Then we hit some favorite stores, Ann Taylor Loft, Disney store (I almost drooled over the Princes ha-ha). That store makes me wish I had money so I could spoil all my little cousins.

Then we went to Borders and I got a Twilight Movie book and again wished I had lots of money to spend on little people and myself! We also went to a few other places and then headed back to my house and said our goodbyes until Thanksgiving. The best part of the day was just spending time with two people I love and seeing Kaitlyn's excitement when I opened the door when they came!


We did not see Santa, but I had to get the picture, we are waiting for Disneyland so all Taylor family members could be there (We were missing Dale).

The large and beautiful tree!

They were really good and Kaitlyn even peeked out of her stroller twice to get a good look at them.
Snow Globe on top of a tree, kids don't try to do this at home!

Tree Santa! Living above a village and innocent shoppers. He is checking his list, and determining who has been naughty or nice. ha-ha :)
I love my cousins!

Its Christmas time....(Not really, it is not even Thanksgiving when we went!) I actually am glad they started early so I could see it all at Christmas time!

Carousel in the mall, could there be a better concept than this? This mall is incredible, but it does have the affect of making you feel really poor and unfashionable. There are a ton of designer clothing shops and frankly who has that kind of money these days to be frivolous! Even if I did have the money, I would rather set it aside as an emergency fund, a future car or a fun trip.

Look how happy she is! She wanted me to ride on one too, but it was already moving so I could not fulfill her request! Maybe at Disneyland!



The cute display



Are they not so cute! What an adorable Mother and Daughter dueo! And I am related to them! I love it :)

She is holding a picture of her and I, when she was a baby! I love this picture and it was crazy to see how much she has grown.
What a blast, I am so honored that they would drive about 2 hours each way to come see me for an afternoon! That my friend is love :) Who is coming next? I am always happy to have vistors.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

how fun... that mall is a little over the top with the kinds of stores it has. But a fun atmosphere for sure!

Ashley Perez said...

I don't even known Kaitlyn, but I think she's sooo adorable! If I could wish for one thing in my life, it would be a daughter like her. Let's hope that prayer gets answered!

I know what you mean about SCP. I always feel so frumpy! Ha ha. But when you run into the occasional celeb, that's when you feel really cool! I'm glad your cousins got to visit while the tree is up. Happy Thanksgiving Miss Em!

Lindsay said...

That looked like a lot of fun! Cute pics!

me said...

Oh now tag me for this. Say I tag Kendra to come visit me and let's see what happens!

Katy Beth said...

Aw...looks like ya'll had a blast!!