Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pink and Brown Wedding Reception













What could be better than an intimate wedding reception in the backyard of your home? Amy's wedding reception was so special! I loved how she did her centerpieces with chocolates and other candy jars were everywhere. The food was amazing and her cake was incredible and gave me wonderful ideas for the future. They played a fun game involving the newlyweds getting asked questions about their marriage. For example, Who is messier, Bobby or Amy? Then they had to hold up their names. Their back was against the other. I also loved how all her neices and newphews were dressed up matching. They were so adorable to look at. Each bridesmaid had a beautiful dress that looked great on them, but all matched with the same color.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness, she is the one I knew from Ricks! Small world! I knew her bridesmaids too, they were all in my ward! Rhianna was our RS Pres! Fun! Tell them I said hello!

The Hardy's said...

What a bummer about you and Jeff! Thats too bad it didn't last long, but I guess its easier that way, when you find out at the beginning that its not right. You are such a neat girl to do a post about how great of a man he is. That really shows what a great and wonderful woman you are! I hope you do find your right man soon! You are such a darling girl!