Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Amy and Bobby's Temple Wedding Pictures

Newport Beach Temple



Her flowers! So Stunning!


The happy couple!


Amy and Bobby were sealed in the Newport Beach Temple and I got invited to go. It was such an honor and made me feel so special to be invited. I love Amy and I meet Bobby years ago when we were in the Corona ward together. Amy is such an amazing woman and I am so happy for her to have found her one and only.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Im so happy for Bobby! they look so happy! She is beautiful! Happy Day in the Temple!

me said...

What a great way to start a life together, marriage in the temple.

Ashley Perez said...

Look at you miss wedding photographer! I just might need you to be my assistant! Ha ha.

Lindsay said...

Is this the Amy that I knew at Ricks? She looked BEAUTIFUL! I love her hair and her dress!