My Aunt and Uncle! My camera did not catch their kiss in time! I think they are so adorable together :)
At Polly's Pies, I like the yellow decor!
Sunday at Church
Then we went back home and had dinner and Aunt Kath and I did what we love most, we watched movies together. They were really moving. One was a Hallmark movie about two sisters who did not know each other existed. Then we watched a Christmas movie that made me cry it was so touching. Its about this little boy who loves his sister and she is obsessed with Angels and she is also really physically sick. They did not have hardly any money and he meets two friends in this new town selling newspapers and they all become friends. The boys decide to look for an angel doll for his sister and they search everywhere for an Angel doll. They finally make one out of a regular doll and before he can give it to her she dies on Christmas Eve and never got to see the doll. Sad right!
So anyways, after the sister dies his friend leaves town and he never hears from him again. He ends up getting this doll years later because the friend had never picked it up. Then he is visiting the children's hospital and he sees angel dolls everywhere and he knows its from his long lost friend who donates them every year for any child who wants one. It was just really touching to see these boys love this little girl so much and to have them willing to do anything to help her was inspirational. I hope I raise my sons and daughters to be that caring and compassionate on their own and without prodding.
It was a great weekend!
2 comments:
Cute post! I love the pics of the girls dancing. How cute!
You sure have the most adorable little second cousins. Ya think that little girls mother would enroll her in some dance classes already! Poor suffering child.
Post a Comment