Last week, I would say I was tired from so much lack of sleep and a few things weighed on my mind and to be quite frank I was somewhat emotional and drained on Wednesday and Thursday. So on Thursday night when Tara and I got back to the house after going to the beach. My roommate Caralee surprised me and she had cleaned the kitchen, did the dishes, counters, floor, bathroom upstairs and downstairs. It smelled so clean and wonderful. She even bleached the counters.
She said something like, "I know you have had it kind of hard these past few days and I knew this would make you happy and since I had time I could do it!" Thank you Caralee for going the extra mile :)
As a note of reference, I am in charge of the household chore chart and getting everyone to do their part is a challenge and sometimes I end up doing more and picking up the slack for everyone. I mainly do it not always out of charity; but because I really like a clean, clutter free house.
She said something like, "I know you have had it kind of hard these past few days and I knew this would make you happy and since I had time I could do it!" Thank you Caralee for going the extra mile :)
As a note of reference, I am in charge of the household chore chart and getting everyone to do their part is a challenge and sometimes I end up doing more and picking up the slack for everyone. I mainly do it not always out of charity; but because I really like a clean, clutter free house.
Normally my sanity is saved by keeping my room really clean and organized so when the rest of the house is not up to par I can still function. But with my room being occupied with two of us it had been tight quarters so I was thrilled that Caralee did this; she has no idea what a lift that did give me for several days! Thanks Caralee!
3 comments:
Those are the makings of a great wife! Now if we could just find husbands that follow in the footsteps of Caralee! As for the chore chart, I think I might be the only one who really feels your pain!
Awww what a good roommate! That's always nice to come home and find everything all clean.
what an awesome roommate! i think having a clean and organized home would make anyone feel great! i love that feeling too.
Post a Comment