On my way to the last class
The final ones who made it through the semester of dancing!
My instructor Dennon; he is incredible and a talented dancer. He made the class really fun and I learned so much from him.
My jazz class ended on Saturday and we did a cool dance routine that was fun for our final. Here are pictures of my friends and my dance instructor.
Please ignore what I am wearing, I normally try to dress very modestly. Not trying to justify, but just remember that when your dancing in a very hot dance studio (since they don't run the air) you can get a little desperate!
Hopefully you all recognize this is a brave move on my part to post such pictures, since I had just gotten done dancing for an hour and half and was glistening with perspiration!
5 comments:
Glisten away Em! Your instructor is also glistening, but you make it look so much better than he does! Oh and since you're doing exercise, you have an excuse to bust out those tank tops! I think it's the most respectful move anyway =). Thanks for coming to the party. It was so good to see you!! What dance class are you taking next? Oh, and they don't have ac in the studio?? Even more reason.
Cute pig-tails Emily. It does feel like we haven't seen you in forever. Maybe because we haven't seen you in forever!
Hey Emily, do you have our email address and if so will you email me my little sister-in-laws (your favorite cousin)email address. Thanks.
WOW so fun! I really want to take a dance class. You really have inspired me.
You look Beautiful as ever Emily! It looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment