I just wanted to spread the buzz about a new product on the market called Fekkai.
The scent is refreshing and the quality of shampoo and the conditioner you can see in my hair is pronounce. I have some samples so if you are interested in trying it out for free let me know. You have to live in Jacksonville, because I am terrible at sending out mail.
I am really glad I have spent time trying it out so I can say that I really did see a difference in the way my hair moves, the texture and the way it is styled. I tried the Full Volume with botanicals sample and it adds body and volume. I have fine hair, but a lot of it and when I blow dryed it seemed like my hair multipled to an amazing amount.
Just wanted to share what I am doing as a buzz agent! It is awesome being an agent and getting to try out new products for free!
No comments:
Post a Comment