Jeff on our weekly date night. We went to TGIF because the eye appointment Jeff had took 3 hours! We had fun and we decided they had a great menu!

More pictures of our holiday decorations, all after Christmas sales that were so cheap! Gotta love the deals! I did buy our stockings before Christmas got a good deal from Target.

I LOVE this baby! My cute video did not load. How did you all get video's to load, it was on there for 2 hours trying to load. I need suggestions!

My sweet and awesome co-worker Kim! She makes me smile because she is kind and makes you feel important, I just love working with her and a lot of my other new co-workers.

John and Lindsay at church! They are so cute and its fun going to church together.

Robert and Alyssa! He adores his girl :) I LOVE this baby too!

Cameron loves his Daddy!

We all went out to eat at AppleBee's, before my parents went home after the holidays! My parents are picky about their pictures, so I did not post their picture (I don't think they would like it), but they were there with us and we all had fun!

Jeff and I, Lindsay and John

Alyssa soooo cute and tiny! This picture does not do her justice! She looked up at me one day when I was holding her and gave me the sweetest smile and she did this twice and it melted my heart. She ADORES my Dad and is so peaceful when she sleeps on his chest!

A closer look of the 75 percent of loot for our home next year for our first Christmas! We decided our formal tree will be red, gold and silver. Our other tree will be the mismatched ordaments from growing up.

Cameron's new trick, he loves moving himself into the corner, this is the second time Lindsay and I have seen him do this when we have checked in on him! So Lindsay put the blanket on him and decided to have him stay there since it would just wake him up! I love cuddling up to the corner when I am in bed and its against the wall he must be like his Auntie Emme.

I love this outfit, he looks adorable in this sweater!

A guy hit me on my way to work and put a dent in the car. I was soooo annoyed, because I happened to look back and see he was not playing attention and I thought, he is going to hit me! And a second later he did. Luckily, I was far enough back that I did not hit the other guy in front of me!
4 comments:
You scored on the Christmas decor! How exciting! Looks like things have been going great! I'm happy for you guys!
Did Robert have a baby??
Ugh. Car accidents- even the really small ones- are just annoying! At least you have your adorable nephew to come home to at the end of the day! Aren't nieces and nephews the best?
I loved all your photos you displayed Em and thank you for not putting the bad one of Dad and I. I loved the pics of my grandbabies - I miss these little people. Love you!
Post a Comment