My wonderful and dearest friend Ashley is oue wedding photographer and her husband Jeff is also a photographer for our wedding. Here are some of my favorites that she took and that I am in love with.
Can, I just say that Ashley is so creative (Jeff is too!). I love the time I have known her and all the wonderful memories I have shared with her and will still create in the future. I am thrilled I get to have her be a part of my wedding. She is brilliant and talented in a million ways as well as her awesome hubby Jeff! Ashley has such a variety of talents that she excels at it amazes me. Art, dance, acting, photography, school, fashion, panio, decorating, cooking, etc...
I watched their courtship, engagement and wedding all unfold and they have been there for me every step along the road these past five years we have known each other. They candidly told me when they thought I was not dating someone who was right for me and they were right on. The moment they met my Jeff, they loved him too and that was such a wonderful feeling to know they thought we matched well. There is nothing as validating as having your close family and friends love the person you are with. :)
As a sidenote...
She gave me my beloved nickname Miss Em years ago and now Jeff is Mr. Jeff and I love that nickname for him it reminds me of Jane Austin time period and Jeff loved it too when he saw what he has been named. We call each other by our Ashley nicknames all the time. I am so blessed to call her friend. She has given me compliments in my life that I will never forget. I am honored to know her and I am excited to showcase her work here. Enjoy and I hope you love them as much as I do. Leave Ashley some love and comment on which one is your favorite!
Her website is www.ashley-photographer.com















10 comments:
These are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE every one! You and Jeff look great together! And Ashley is an amazing photographer! I love how different the shots are and they look very unposed and natural. I will have to save up my pennies and hire her to take some family pics for us! Maybe when we're in Cali for your wedding. I love them!
Love the pics. Your eyes are poppin!
Wow, great pictures! Emily you look beautiful... I love how your big blue eyes shine.
those turned out great! i'm so happy for you, early congrats on your wedding! are you guys going on a honeymoon?
I'll agree that Ashley is very talented and was thinking the same thing as Lindsay. I really liked the red back ground shots when I first say them and would have picked the same one as you did.
What a perk to have in a good friendship!
I LOVE THESE!!! (this is kami by the way...my business blog is the one that comes up for some reason!) It seems to fit your personality totally-fun and carefree! best wishes you two!
Aw...ya'll are too stinkin' cute!! I love all of these. I'm so happy for you guys!!
Em, i really love them all. i especially love the one with the red background. i hope this is the one you are choosing to mail out for the traditional one. Ashley is so talented. i'm so glad she is doing your photography. love you!
These look so good! My favorite is the one with the red wall and the one with the ferris wheel. Did I spell that right? You guys look great and happy!
Hi Emily How are you today?? I just absoultly Love your engament pics,You and Jeff look so happy together and the good thing about it is is that yall are not posing to be a perfect couple because yall are a perfect couple and I deffinaltly believe that yall are a perfect match. And I have to agree with Lindsay about how your pics look natural and doesnt really even look like yall are posing. By the way I love your profile songs especially the second one. I grew up listening to country with my Dad and everytime I hear country it makes me think of him.Love ya emily your such a sweet girl
Post a Comment