Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Time with the Taylors

The Flowers, (notice they are my favorite flower!)

Picking out stuff :)

The cute Taylor Family


The weekend I moved in, I think it was Saturday the 17th of January. I had so much fun spending time with my cousins.They even brought me beautiful flowers as a gift! They are the most thoughtful, warm, amazing people that I know. I feel so honored to call them family. Katie, Dale and Kaitlyn came up to see me and my new place. We stopped by Target so I could get some necessities for my new place. We also went to Red Robin which was great. We had a wonderful time together and they were angels, helping me put things together around my apartment and Dale even killed a spider for me!
I was also blessed that Bryan and my Uncle Jim stopped by to bring my fridge (Bryan and Wendy's old fridge that I bought for $75, which was so sweet of them).

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

those Taylors are so cute, and there is nothing like being and staying close to family! We are so happy you are a California girl!

Lindsay said...

How sweet of them! I cant wait to see your new place! How exciting! I love Target and Red Robin too! We don't have a Red Robin here :(

Barbara said...

How fun! It's always fun redecorating and organizing a new place!

marlene said...

Hi Em,
What sweethearts Katie and Dale are. Those flowers were cute - how thoughtful.
Mom