Sunday, February 1, 2009

Olive Garden, Joseph Smith Movie and Massages...

















We went to the Olive Garden and had a great meal and then we headed over to Temple Square. Where we saw the movie about Joseph Smith in Salt Lake City at Temple Square. It was a great day!!! I loved watching it. I really feel it strengthened my testimony and my love for Joseph and Emma even more and I felt honored to be a member of this church and it strengthened my the testimony of those who came before me.

Then we rushed over and got massages. I was disappointed because the guy that I got was okay. He did not know how to balance time between everything. So that was sad; but I am glad Tara had a great massage and she loved it. We then got Cafe Rio and headed for the Jazz game!!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

WOW! you really are getting in alot of stuff before you got on your strick budget. I miss Cafe Rio!

Ashley Perez said...

I was there this weekend and we ate at Costa Vida with my fam! Great minds think alike.

Lindsay said...

Fun!!! I saw the Joseph Smith movie when I was there for Kristin's graduation. It was so good! And I MISS CAFE RIO SO BAD!!! Lucky!

Barbara said...

What a fun time! Ah, I'd love a massage!

marlene said...

I loved those statues of Christ. I'm so glad you had a nice time in SLC. Love you! Mom