My little cousin had a fun party where all the family got together to eat, talk and watch presents being opened! I love being by my CA family. They are the best!

I LOVE this picture, to see her cute little face through the bucket makes it unique and fun!

Giving Laura her Christmas gift

Our little cutie!

Birthday Girl!

My Aunt and her boys

I love this dress it is beyond cute, the picture does not even do it justice. Wendy's Mom always finds the cutest stuff!

All the presents!

Brendon's friend! She was super sweet and cute! To be really young again (they have to be really young, because I am young! )

Sleeping Beauty dreaming of her prince!
1 comment:
I love your family too! Wendy is my Secretary in Stake Primary, I am so excited to get to know her even better. One great family,and you are one of the best!
Post a Comment