Sunday, December 21, 2008

My favorite kind of food...Homemade!!!

The noodles were so good! This is pretty simple to make actually based on Caralee's time saving tricks. Like buying already cooked chicken and shredded carrots.

Please ignore how badly I look, I really did not feel like getting cute and so it was all about being comfortable that night!




Caralee disappeared back in October after my birthday, not to be seen until two Friday's ago. Where on a rare occasion she was free and asked me to come over and bake bread with her and make homemade chicken soup! She is in her senior year and has now finished it and is a graduate. Except that she is like me and never done learning or having fun and so she is doing classes for fun at the community college. She wants to take pilot lessons. We had fun catching up, eating yummy soup and watching Evan Almighty. I loved getting to make homemade stuff! It reminded me of my fun years in Idaho and going to all my friends houses where their Mom's made homemade bread, soups, pies, etc... Such food heaven!!

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Truly yummy comfort food! Homemade is the best!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Yummy and to me comfy is cute!!! I love homemade foods!!!

Barbara said...

YUM! I've always wanted to try and make some soup. Yours looks so good!