Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tag 4-4


Thanks Sheryl for tagging me! You all get the funny picture! What you do is go to your picture files...
open your 4th folder... open your 4th picture, and that is the one you post!
FUN!
I tag: Becca McCombs, Lindsay, Ashley and Katina

6 comments:

Heidi said...

That is a funny picture! Isnt it a fun tag! i liked it!

Sheryl said...

So stinkin' fun! Once again...adorable!

Ashley Perez said...

I love it. But which picture files should I use?! Ha ha. I might have to cheat and see which one I like better. I'll get to these tags as soon as I get a minute. Thanks!

mommy24 said...

you should see our 4th pic! it's the funniest one of your favorite 4year old!

me said...

So just out of wanting to know, I looked. It's a pic of your aunt with my kids, sitting outside of a Denny's on her birthday. Was fun to look.

mommy24 said...

i posted it for you!