If you have not noticed Caralee and I spend a lot of time together on the weekends! I am so lucky to have Caralee as a friend. We always have fun together and we are both busy during the week and so we have fun getting together on the weekends. This particular weekend we went to her cousin's house for a wedding open house. Both of her cousins married during August and so they had a joint open house at their house. It was lovely. They had live music, dessert table, mexican food and great company. I got to know one of their neighbors at the table and we had fun discussing dental procedures since he was a dentist. I knew no one and so it was great conversing with whoever was at the event that night. Caralee and I hanging out at the table
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Double Wedding Open House in Glendale
It felt more like a reception; it was fun watching one of the couples singing to his bride. Both of the couples were very different, but both super nice and I am glad I got go. Later we went back to my house and watched a movie. I think we watched Elizabeth The Golden Age. Ashley got me into wanting to know more about Elizabeth the Queen from another movie we had watched on a Girls Night. I will admit Caralee and I pretty much fast forwarded many parts of this movie because we both could not stand seeing other people getting tortured. It was also sad seeing her lose so much, the man she loved, the children she longed for and always having to be strong. She had no one to really lean on.
Posted by
Emily
at
4:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
there is just nothing like a best friend whom you can spend hours of time with and make memories and support one another in great moments of life. you are so cute. you can talk to anyone and you are always genuinely interested in who they are and what they have to offer in life. That is a rare quality. My mother is that way, and people always really feel validated after having a conversation. You are amazing!
So I influenced you did I?! I did watch all of Elizabeth, but it wasn't nearly as the movie that preceeded it. History wise that is. At least we're informed, right?!
Oh, and I went to El Torito Grill tonight and thought of you bc you like it as well. Hope you had fun at the dance performance!!!
Post a Comment