This post is going back to the night after my accident, before I knew what happened to my leg! My smile is masking the pain I was in that night! I could hardly walk. The best part was going home and watching the movie, "The Thrill of It All" with Doris Day. I love the older movies with Gary Grant, Doris Day, Sandra Dee, etc... There is something so spectacular about the outfits, the stories and of course the romance. I love it!
So it took away some of the pain, that or the ice did! I always have fun spending time with Caralee. We ran into our old home teacher Josh and his finance Melissa at the restaurant. They seriously look like a barbie and ken doll I played with when I was younger! I wish I had a picture, they are super down to earth and some of the best people I know!
As a side note, this is the place that Jeff and I first went out on one of our first dates and we got the same waitress! So random!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
El Toritto Grill and The Thrill Of It All
Posted by
Emily
at
5:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good times and good friends...you are good at that! Love, love old movies! I just bought "Calamity Jane" one of my all time favorite Doris Day movies! You would love it too!
you are so good to your friends... always finding time for everyone!
Jeff and I used to go there all the time. Those tortillas and butter are to die for!! I go just for that, nevermind the food! Oh and so random, but Jeff and I ran into them at the movies earlier this year!! It really is a small world.
I am glad that you are putting El Torito Grill to good use while I am away. When I am there (hopefully for the interview, and hopefully within the next couple weeks) I will have to take you to El Torito's. We will have to make sure we have a treat day to blow because they have a fantastic Brownie, vanilla ice cream, flan, tortilla and ooy-gooies dessert.
Emily,
Can I come on your treat date?
Ooy-gooies sounds yummy. El Torito is gonna make me El Chubbito!!
Bryan
Post a Comment