Jeff took me on a fantastic date flying. He has had his pilot'slicense for years now and so I felt perfectly safe flying over Santa Barbara. He has also taught students how to fly and when we were up in the air I got to fly the plane a little. The whole thing was spectacular and the company of course made it great.
We saw so many fun things; the ocean, the LA temple, the Getty Museum, lots of houses and mansions from the air. I think it would have been fun if we had a sky map of the hollywood homes so we could spy on the stars! haha :) Jeff landed the plane so smoothly and confortably, it felt like parking a car. We then went to a pilots cafe and had dinner. It was such a perfect date. Hope you all enjoy the pictures. It was hard to take clear pictures because the windows where I was sitting had something in the way. So this is the best that I got!
13 comments:
wow girlfriend! What a great day! I am seeing Jeff in your posts alot,so do tell. He is a cutie! What a memorable time up in the clouds!
How fun! what a great date! You are a lucky girl! and that boy... its not his first appearance on your blog...
Oh my gosh, talk about the most amazing date ever!! I flew in a small plane once, but it was with one of mine and Laura's church leaders and a guy in the ward. I wanna go!! =).
What an AWESOME date!!! Jeff sounds like a really neat guy! Call me and we will talk more :)
Okay Emily, the pictures do make it tempting because you and Jeff look like your having fun and you saw so much.
Hope your feeling better!!!!!!:)
Looks like you had a blast! I agree with the others though, spill about the cutie!
Excellent photo selection. Each one really has something fantastic
in it, especially the photo of "The Pilot," Captain Em. But please do
tell. Who is this dashing and debonair young man, this modern day
Edward Ferrars?
I love to fly! When I worked in Denali AK, I got to go on a couple of flight-seeing tours around Mt. McKinley, and I got to sit co-pilot both times! Sweet!
By the way...who is this Jeff fella?
Em,
Jeff has taken you on some fun dates--that's cool!
I'm glad you both had fun!
Wow! Way cool date. I bet it was beautiful!
The pic of you with the sun on your face it really beautiful!
Miss Em, As an old geezer who waited for my perfect husband until I was 27 years old (and I'm not insinuating that you are getting married, only that you have a hot looking pilot on your blog), I think you are one of the greatest young ladies that I know. I know that I haven't left any comments on your blog up until now, but I want you to know that I think you are adorable and sweet and that Jeff the pilot is a very lucky boy to have a date with the famous Emily from Tennessee. Thanks for being such a good friend to my Ashley.
WOW! What a FUN date. Is this guy a potential boyfriend that I don't know about??? How fun for you. I remember I flew in one of those tiny planes a long time ago and I got soooo sick afterwards. Way to much motion for me.
Post a Comment