The weekend after I moved out of my old place I went to my previous two roommates Birthday party! We had fun eating all the sweets :)

The Cookies and brownies I made! The brownies were my favorite!

My previous roomie Caralee and good friend. We spent the day shopping, going to Jamba Juice, knocking on doors for Proposition 8 and eating blueberry pancakes for breakfast and then at night the party and Amrah's Bridal Shower (next post). Busy and fun day, we ended it with a movie :)

The makeshift mike!

Heather and I, chilling on the couch listening to Dave's music!

This is where the party was at! The birthday girl Elizabeth is at the corner with Gina and the other Birthday girl Laura is no where to be seen!
4 comments:
You always keep yourself busy with good, clean fun. Glad you're enjoying your new place and that you're still in contact with your old buddies. (Including moi!) :)
Aww, Happy Birthday Elizabeth! Isn't it so much better going over there when you don't live there? It brings back so many memories for me.
you DO make good brownies
Those look like some good brownies!
Post a Comment