Looks like you had a great time with your family! Your momma is always so sweet to me when she comes, and willing to share her love of geneology and family history. Great lady!
Thanks for you comments on my post! From day one when I met you, I have to say you are one of the most genuinely sweet girls I have met. you have a real interest in people and their lives, and that is rare. You always are aware of the needs of others, and I love it that you give so much to all you meet, and I am priviledged to call you friend and sister!
I'm glad to see you had a family get together. It's great to see your family joking around and having fun together. I like Lindsay's post about the town house being "ghetto-fabulous". Also the fact that your family travels together. I love that Em.
Great to see some pictures of your trip! And that you're back safe and sound! Lately, when the doorbell ring, little G says, "Emi! Emi! Emi!" She thinks you're coming over, I guess!
7 comments:
Two words sum up this place perfectly... GHETTO FABULOUS! ha-ha! Cute post!
P.S.- I want to hear all about your date!
Looks like you had a great time with your family! Your momma is always so sweet to me when she comes, and willing to share her love of geneology and family history. Great lady!
Thanks for you comments on my post! From day one when I met you, I have to say you are one of the most genuinely sweet girls I have met. you have a real interest in people and their lives, and that is rare. You always are aware of the needs of others, and I love it that you give so much to all you meet, and I am priviledged to call you friend and sister!
I feel like I'm at the townhouse now! Ha ha. Who are the flowers for/from?
I'm glad to see you had a family get together. It's great to see your family joking around and having fun together. I like Lindsay's post about the town house being "ghetto-fabulous". Also the fact that your family travels together. I love that Em.
Hey Emily!
I am excited you have a blog as well. I will make sure to check it daily because your posts are always so inspiring and adorable!
Great to see some pictures of your trip! And that you're back safe and sound! Lately, when the doorbell ring, little G says, "Emi! Emi! Emi!" She thinks you're coming over, I guess!
Em,
I'm glad you had fun! The town house you stayed in looked cozy!
Post a Comment