Friday, July 18, 2008

Pictures of Downtown Charleston










These are some of my favorite pictures of Charleston!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

These pictures are great! You really captures the beauty of it all! I had so much fun!

The Prescotts said...

My dad has been to downtown Charlestown and he said it is just beautiful. Your pictures are awesome and I am so glad you enjoyed your vacation. Thank you for all your sweet comments on my blog. Yes, we should go to a show. DId you know at the OC Performing Arts there are some great shows coming up---Legally Blonde the musical. Grease, and Cats!? I want to see them ALL!!!

Ashley Perez said...

Now I want to travel to the south!!!

Cheri said...

Ok so I am not jealous I am just so glad that you got to be in Charleston!
Someday Mark will take me there for our anniversary.... just like 10 years after the wedding day, lol!
Mark LOVES Charleston (His family went there for a couple of family vacations when he was younger) and always talks about taking me there. :) How fun to get a glimpse of it's beauty in pictures.
Really, how fun! :) I hope you loved it.