Friday, July 25, 2008

Tea Time with Clara

Its time for a party!
My castle!
The ballerina tree!
The Restaurant
One of the place settings

Front room of the cutest place!



The heart warming fireplace!
The bridal room where we ate lunch!
My meal in all its splendor! (The only thing is, this place is expensive, my plate was about $16 and tip)
My Mom and I!

This restaurant is so cute!

This place is full of southern charm and showcases why I love Tennessee and the people there! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Each room has a different theme and there is a room for all the little princesses and ballerina's! If I ever have a daughter then I want to take her here! It was fun :)

4 comments:

Heidi said...

That has to be THE CUTEST little place I have seen. If I ever make it to Ten. I will be calling you for the information.

Ashley Perez said...

Your lunch is looking pretty appetizing at the moment! Especially the drink! What an adorable place. You see, this is why I want daughters instead of sons!

Barbara said...

How cute. Maybe someday I can take my little girl there.

me said...

That place is adorable! I'd love to take my 2 girls there!