We had crab for dinner for 4th of July and it was good, I only could eat four legs of meat. John and my Dad seemed to get the most enjoyment out of the meal! Lindsay showed me how to eat the crab and my Dad helped me get a hot piece of it so it tasted better than the cold crab I had eaten! My Mom is not into SeaFood and so she got steak! The funny thing is we ate hamburgers, chips and the American Flag Cake on Saturday instead of for the Fourth of July!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm with your mom on not liking seafood! But I don't like steak either! Well, it's not that I don't think it would taste good, it's that I haven't eaten beef since I was 18! What a treat for you! Seafood is soooo good for you. I wish I liked it!
Post a Comment