Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Maggiano's in Costa Mesa




For work we were blessed to be fed since we are working on keeping our students into school. Summer makes everyone want a break and so it has been challenging to get people to stay in school. We got to order in from an Italian restaurant. I wanted shrimp and so that is what I ordered with a whole wheat pasta and a chopped salad! I ate the tomatoes and was okay and so I was happy to once again have that treat! The best part was the meal was covered by the manager and director overseeing the finance team!

2 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

That's where Jeff and I went to dinner the day we got engaged! We also went there for our first wedding anni as well. Such good food! Your photos are making me hungry for italian!

the ginabean said...

Sounds DELUXE--minus the shrimp part, I mean. :) That's cool that you got to have such a tasty lunch on the house!