Here are the girls I sat with and they became my team! The girl I am sitting with (Shila), is someone I have worked with about a year ago and we are good friends. I know she is beautiful (she once modeled)! The other girls work in Ontario. Shelly is closest to the camera and is pregnant and will be married in September. The girl next to her is Tina, she took my place as an enrollment counselor.Shonna is at the end and she is also enrollment at UOP in Ontario!
Tina, holding up our FISH philosophy book!
One of the plates we got and our play dough to create a fish mascot!
This was Shonna's fish! So creative, I had to get a picture of it!
About a year ago, I was what we call a FISH counselor at work. This typically means you promote fun in the work place, display a positive attitude, make people's day, plan fun activities and get the different employees involved and happy. I loved my time as a Fish Counselor. So they had a lunch and training for old counselors and new ones to share ideas and be honored! I received a gift certificate worth $25 to order something on the company website. I ordered a heart jewelry set; it is really cute and silver! We had fun playing at Dave and Busters, ate delicious food, met new work friends and played with play dough and did a bunch of group activities. I had the best team and I met the girl who replaced me as an enrollment counselor! She is a sweetheart and I am glad she was hired by my old manager.
I love so many of the people I work with and I love so many of my students! If you asked me a year ago if I liked my job, I would have laughed and said No! But, after they reduced my student load from over 600 students to 260, I would say I enjoy my job a lot more and find pleasure in helping my students be successful!
1 comment:
Looks like tons of fun, and if anyone could be a promoter of fun in the work place, it certainly would be you!
Post a Comment