Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hair -N- Style!




Katie and I spent a Saturday, spending time with Kaitlyn, watching her play and relaxing while talking about life, etc... We ate delicious Hawaiian pizza and watched, "Just my Luck." When Dale got home from work, Kaitlyn was put to bed and we preceded to watch "The Italian Job." I did Kaitlyn's hair in french braids and then Katie and I decided to play with each other's hair. I made quite the spectacle of Katie's hair; it was so much fun and I am excited to one day have nieces or my own girls to play and design their hair. As an adult it would take quite the courage to wear all the bows I generously bestowed upon Katie's hair! Hope you enjoy my handiwork as much as I enjoyed creating new hairstyles for the rising generation!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I can't see your slideshow! It sounds SO CUTE though. Try reloading it. I'm so excited for this weekend!

Ashley Perez said...

That is totally my dream, to have more than one daughter so I can do their hair! What the heck am I gonna do if I have a boy? I might just have to put bows in HIS hair!!

Ashley Perez said...

Yeah, unfortunately I can't see it either! That's weird that you can't see it at work. I suppose they don't make it easy for people to blog at work! Ha ha. How dare they!

Ashley Perez said...

Ok, I can finally see the slideshow!! I love all those different bow arrangements! I must say, you are very creative Miss Em, even if people will be too embarrassed to wear the bow hairstyles outside!!

Jenn said...

Great hairstyles! Its so fun to be able to spend time with cousins. I love both those movies too. Kaitlyn is getting so big. TOO cute.