Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Wendy!!




Happy Birthday Wendy!! My Aunt had a dinner held in Wendy's honor for her birthday! It was a wonderful evening and I got to play photographer for Wendy and Bryan and her cute pregnant figure! The end of the evening; my cousin played with makeup on my face and earlier my Aunt. I think it turned out quite pretty! I love how girly Wendy's oldest is and how much pleasure she takes from purses, makeup, jewelry. But, really what makes her so feminine is her kindness and love for everyone. I adore all my little cousins; they have the cutest personalities and are fun to play with and be around!

2 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

I still can't see your cute slideshows Miss Em! I wanna see!!!

Jenn said...

Looks like a FUN birthday party! Their kids are so cute!! I always LOVE how your Aunt Kath decorates everything. Fun Stuff..