Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What's in a meal?





There are so many factors that make dinner challenging. One thing is cooking for one. What normally happens is I make a whole dish and then eat if over the next couple of days, but then I get tired of it after awhile and then toss it. Not very eco-friendly or budget friendly for that matter. So this past week I did a few things differently. I bought a lot more vegtables and I was able to cut it down to size. Then I also puchased wheat tortillas and tortilla bread and made different meals with it. I have found various things to do with it for dinner. So I thought I would share the pictures! Enjoy and if you want to know how to make it let me know!

3 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

I second that! It's even difficult to cook for just two now! We always have leftovers and since we both don't really eat leftovers in the first place, we are probably the most unfriendly eco people in the world! Ha ha. Good for you for eating all those veggies. I'm trying to explore the vegetable world myself...

Heidi said...

mmmm... those look so good! I really have been wanting Mexican lately. thanks for the ideas!

Barbara said...

Great Ideas! Looks yummy!