Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A New Haircut by Katie Stowell





I was in a desperate need for a change last week. So I did what any girl would do and called Katie who is a friend, but who also cuts my hair. I love it and it feels better being shorter and styled. Katie is so great, she washes it, cuts it, blows it dry and then styles my hair for me! Talk about being pampered, not to mention her company is the best. We were in the Singles ward together in Corona. When I went through a difficult breakup three years ago, it was Katie who came and dropped off a card and some skittles and told me she was there for me. That meant so much to me because at that time I felt really alone and friendless. Thanks Katie for being such a great friend and for always being there for me! Words can not really express how much I care for Katie. If you live in corona, riverside or want to drive an hour like me to get your haircut by Katie then let me know and I will give you her information! :)

9 comments:

Jenn said...

I LOVE the new haircut and style! So very cute. She told me she just did your hair. She is a GREAT person and so very sweet. I am glad I have her for a sister in law!

the ginabean said...

CUTE cut, darlin! YOu always look so good...

Lindsay said...

CUTE!!! Very sassy!

Ashley Perez said...

In that first photo, it looks like you colored your hair too! It looks fabulous. I love the way she styled it. I got my hair colored today- what a coincidence!

Barbara said...

You look good, girl!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I love her too! She does my hair as well and everyone that I know that she does thier hair loves it!
Your hair looks way cute and I love the cut and style. Good job. Isn't getting your hair done just the best ever in the world?

Sheryl said...

Love the hair! Nothing like a new cut to make you feel like life is great! Good hair is so very important, makes a difference!! Your cute face is the best part!

Jess Edling said...

That haircut is awesome! I love it. Katie did a great job - you look terrific! I need to go visit katie myself. I'm in dire need for a haircut.

Heidi said...

SO sweet she is... I love your hair!