I'm tagging Ashley, Lindsay, and Violet. Here are the rules:
1) COPY & PASTE all the questions only!
2) Take each answer and type it into Google Images or PhotoBucket
3) Take a picture from the FIRST page of results
4) You cant copy the persons answers who posted this before you
5) TAG your friends!
THE ANSWERS AND QUESTIONS ARE BELOW THE PICTURE!
Favorite artist/ band: Daughtry 
Your favorite food: Jamba Juice Smoothies
Favorite object: Stereo
Your favorite place in the world: Knoxville, TN

Single or Taken? Single
Cellular Carrier: AT&T (aka…Cingular)
Hair color: brown with natural red highlights












6 comments:
That was a fun little game. I just posted mine.
fun stuff, thanks for playing!
I saw that you tagged me last night and I'm excited to do this one today! I've never seen one like this and I like the Jessica Simpson pic you included in yours! I also wanted to tell you that you are probably the most unjealous person I know. Whenever someone has a success, you are always so quick to congratulate and be happy for them. I really admire that quality in you. I am so quick to compare myself to others in terms of what I don't have and you remind me that it's possible to refrain from that- at least publicly. Thanks for being such a great example Em. I love you and I'm down to watch Gilmore's! Just make sure it's not past seasons 1 or 2. I have one more episode on season 2 and I'll be on 3!
thanks for the comments! we are thrilled to be moving!!! my parents are so excited too!
i love your blog! your pics are so darling!
I think I know the "secret" of the secret countdown...ha ha. May 22nd is also my cousin's b-day and 3 days before our anniversary. Just thought you would like to know that pertinent info! =)
I love things like this, it is such a good way to get to know you better. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment