Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Mormon Night at the Angels Stadium

The stadium on its most Heavenly Night (Mormon Night)!

Sporting my cool Angels hat! Look at the Lady's hair directly behind mine,
it makes it look like it is on top of my hair. The angles of cameras are always fun!

This is one of the best shots I could get,
Just thought you would want to see some of the baseball players

Joe just showing the ward, how much he loves the Angels!
So That is Heather on the left enjoying some Cotton Candy and the other girls expression just makes me laugh!



Wow, how time flies. I went to the Angels game on Friday, July 27th and it was fun! What is better than baseball, friends and fireworks! Luckily for me I sat next to Rita and she explained how to read the scoreboard, what all the positions mean and for the first time I got the game and could actually understand all the baseball stats! I was so excited!

Dinner recap at the Angels Game:
One of the girls from the ward bought an amazing looking taco salad and so I set out looking for one. I searched everywhere. I finally think I have found it when I am sorely disappointed. It turns out that I went to the wrong one. By this time I have spent far to long looking and I was famished so I stay in this long line. I am thinking this place must be really good for there to be such a long line! After finally getting inside the place, I realize it is not because there are tons of people but because the workers were moving at a snail's pace (as a side note they all looked kind of dirty and sweaty!).

It gets to be my turn and they are preparing everything and he starts to put sour cream on it and gets half way there and nothing is coming out. So he tosses it aside and gets a new one and squirts it everywhere. It gets on the preparation table and so with his gloved hands he takes a dirty rag and wipes it up and then he takes my freshly made burrito and folds it over and then hands it to me. I paid my $8.00 dollars to be grossed out and to have lost my appetite. I ate as much as I could and pitched it aside. Moral of the story to not go to places based on the lines and keep looking till you find what your looking for!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

WOW SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH FOOD! WE ACTUALLY TOOK JACKSON TO AN ANGLES GAME WHEN WE CAME TO BLESS HIM IN JUNE! WE HAD A GOOD TIME! AND IT MAKES IT A LOT BETTER WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND THE GAME RIGHT? IM GLAD YOU HAD FUN!

the ginabean said...

I love baseball games--but only live. On TV puts me to sleep every time. Anyways, I have to tell you, I thought your hair in the top pic was a bit off and I felt sad that you'd go into public with a beehive 'do like that. And then I read what you wrote underneath and felt better about the situation. :) -Sorry to hear of your nasty food experience; I've learned similar lessons from similar experiences. However, by this point in my life, if I'd've seen the kid do that, I'd tell him to forget it, that's disgusting...you're just too nice, Em!

Lindsay said...

Cute pictures Em! I laughed at that lady's huge hair! It looked like to was yours! And I think you look the most like Kate Hudson on your celeb look alikes! Cute!