
I am a buzz agent and I receive free products to try out. This time I signed up to try Filippo Berio Olive oil. Last night for dinner I busted out the new bottle and made one of my new recipes that my Mom, Jeff and Emma love. So I decided to share the yummy recipe with you.I found the original recipe on the Lofthouse blog, but adapted it to ingredients I have and I used chicken instead of flank steak. The olive oil tasted great when I tried it after the chicken was cooked all the way.
Chinese Chicken
1st
step: Make your rice, I use brown jasmine rice in the rice cooker, it takes
about 45 minutes. So I don’t start cooking the meal until it has been at least
25 minutes.
Ingredients
Fillippo Berio Olive Oil
Chicken
Pepper and garlic powder for seasoning chicken
Mix the below
ingredients using a whisk, before cooking the chicken…
½ cup orange juice
¼ cup dark brown sugar
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons Asian chili sauce
Ground ginger (I sprinkle in maybe three times worth of it,
over it)
2 teaspoons of cornstarch
Directions
I cut up raw chicken breast into smaller pieces, and put in
the skillet on medium high heat and I added Filippo Berio olive oil and
sprinkled pepper and garlic powder. Then once the chicken is done and white
throughout, I add the sauce until it thickens, around 2-3 minutes. Then I take
the steamed broccoli (you could also use a stir fry mix) and add to the chicken and sauce. Serve over rice, it is
so yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment