Monday, August 30, 2010

Cute Photos.....













I finally ordered a new power cord for my laptop, so now if I could just find the camera battery charger, I will be back in business :)

Here are adorable pictures of my two little loves: Cameron, my nephew and my niece Alyssa! They are so endearing, loving, beautiful little people! I love their smiles, their hugs, the light they radiate. These are old pictures, Alyssa has grown more, Cameron is walking and constantly on the go and both of them have great personalities!


They make me excited to see my daughter in 15 weeks! :) But I am really enjoying my last 15 weeks of freedom, once a parent, always a parent. So I am enjoying sleep, listening to my music, watching what I want too, well and what Jeff likes to listen and watch as well!

I will post her new pictures soon, she looks like a baby now :) So adorable and makes me ache to hold her. It is difficult to believe she is within me sometimes, because she is not a mover and I can hardly feel her half the time. On the ultrasound she was not real active, just kicking back! But her heartbeat is strong, she is measuring tall, I love her little profile. This has really made me appreciate my parents, but especially my Mom for going through pregnancy to bring me into this world and then for her constant love and support. I am so blessed to have her in my life. She is coming to help Jeff and I for two weeks, so we can have workers at the house to finish some important projects: Drywall, master bathroom, carpeting in the bedrooms and study, etc... I am so excited!!!

2 comments:

Violet said...

Sorry I have been out of the blogging loop for a very long time!!!!! Congrats on your little one coming in Dec.

We just had out second little boy a few weeks ago. You are going to love being a mommy!!!! It is the best thing ever!

marlene said...

Em, I didn't even know you had posted this blog - I loved the pics of my grandbabies. I loved the time I got to spend with you, Jeff and my sons and their families. Love you! Mom