Wow Emily It looks like your Reception in Tennesse turned out great.You are so lucky to be able to have has 3 Reception's so all of your Family and Friends could come. My cousin wants to do that but she just can't afford it with traveling and everything. And I just Adore the way your hair was done for the Reception It is so Pretty. I really Really Love the Hair Great Job you look beautiful. Well I love ya and hope to see ya soon. Love Always,Amanda. PS:Alyssa and Robert says hi
Em, I am thrilled with these Knoxville Reception photos! They were all ones I didn't have so am excited to get copies. You look beautiful! Aunt Kath & Aunt Judi were able to look at all of them too and thought you looked great. Your hair looks gorgeous. Love, Mom
Hi, gorgeous girl! I got your blog address from Tara's blog. Congratulations on getting married. I wish you and your hubby all the happiness in the world. Please keep in touch!
You look so beautiful! I love your cake too! It is perfect and totally Emily.
I popped out right at the beginning with this baby and then slowly grew after that. I think my secret is how sick I have been food isn't something I am constantly craving and wanting. It was opposite with Aden. Plus my body just chose to gain weight this way. It's funny because with Aden I ate really healthy and exercised often. This baby I have pretty much eaten what I what, when I want, and haven't done ANY official exercise. Mostly because I don't feel well enough to exercise. So don't feel bad at all with whatever your body does. A lot of it is out of our control. Just be healthy and happy and accept yourself as the most beautiful pregnant lady ever...because it's true. ;)
6 comments:
You finally have some pics!
Wow Emily It looks like your Reception in Tennesse turned out great.You are so lucky to be able to have has 3 Reception's so all of your Family and Friends could come. My cousin wants to do that but she just can't afford it with traveling and everything. And I just Adore the way your hair was done for the Reception It is so Pretty. I really Really Love the Hair Great Job you look beautiful. Well I love ya and hope to see ya soon. Love Always,Amanda. PS:Alyssa and Robert says hi
Em, I am thrilled with these Knoxville Reception photos! They were all ones I didn't have so am excited to get copies. You look beautiful! Aunt Kath & Aunt Judi were able to look at all of them too and thought you looked great. Your hair looks gorgeous. Love, Mom
Hi, gorgeous girl! I got your blog address from Tara's blog. Congratulations on getting married. I wish you and your hubby all the happiness in the world. Please keep in touch!
Maria Howard
You look so beautiful! I love your cake too! It is perfect and totally Emily.
I popped out right at the beginning with this baby and then slowly grew after that. I think my secret is how sick I have been food isn't something I am constantly craving and wanting. It was opposite with Aden. Plus my body just chose to gain weight this way. It's funny because with Aden I ate really healthy and exercised often. This baby I have pretty much eaten what I what, when I want, and haven't done ANY official exercise. Mostly because I don't feel well enough to exercise. So don't feel bad at all with whatever your body does. A lot of it is out of our control. Just be healthy and happy and accept yourself as the most beautiful pregnant lady ever...because it's true. ;)
Great pics
Post a Comment