1. What are some things you do everyday? Eat, Sleep (just a little), plan my wedding, email, check blogs, kiss and cuddle with Jeff! I love watching an episode of Reba in the morning as I get ready for work. It motivates me to get out of bed and get ready, go to work Monday-Thursday.
2. What would be your dream vacation? I want to go to Hawaii and then onto Europe, Austria, Ireland and whales for a whole summer of traveling. But in order for it to be my dream, I would need to know a lot of history about each destination so I can truly appreciate each place.
3. What is your favorite meal to cook? I love making Russian chicken with Jasmine rice, sooooo yummy!
4. What should you be doing more of? Cleaning my house, cooking, exercising, eating more vegetables and being on time. (I copied Lindsay, these are all on my list and what I think about everyday of what I need to be doing more of!) Some additional: Be in a set exercise routine and make time for spiritual devotion everyday in the morning.
5. Any OCD habits you can't kick? To give a good answer, I need to think about this more. Honestly, I know I am OCD on things, but as of late, I am just trying to keep everything together with the wedding coming up, working full time, balancing my calling, spending time with Jeff, planning the wedding, cleaning the new house and thinking about finances and budgeting, so all the things I was once OCD on are now off to the side while I work on my To Do list before the wedding.
6. Have any unfinished projects? My life in one big unfinished project! It seems like there's never enough time in the day to get everything done. I'll leave it at that. (SAME)
7. What are your hobbies and interests? Blogging (obviously I have not been constant at this hobby!), and reading all blogs that I follow (I am perfect in this, just not commenting as much), dancing, listening to music, spending time with family, right now my interests are the house we just bought (remodeling it) and finishing wedding details. I think I have a hobby in planning and organizing!
8. What are your 3 favorite movies and who are your favorite actors/actresses. I am just going to talk about recently released films that just came out: Dear John, Leapyear, Did you hear about the Morgans? were all really good! (Jacksonville has a great deal during the week at AMC, you can watch a movie for $5 dollars each) I also really love the high School Musical series, Actors I like: Channing Tatum, Scott Patterson, Scott Cohen, Brendan Fraser Actresses: Amanda Seyfried (I think because people told me I look like her), Alexis Bedel, Selena Gomez, Lauren Graham, Vanessa Hudgens, Danielle Panabaker
(After re-reading my favorite list, I am noticing very few of them are names people will maybe not recognize? Leave me a comment if you can guess who they all are and what they might have starred in!)
Spread the interview and pick a few friends: Ashley, Amber, Wendy, Rebecca, Barbara and Gina
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
BLOG TAG!
Posted by
Emily
at
8:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment