Hi Everyone,
So this is a request that if you have not yet sent me your address to get a wedding invitation then here is another reminder! Please send it to this new email address:
jeffandemilyh@gmail.com ( Created on October 27th for the sole purpose of wedding invitation addresses and will later become our married email address, so if you posted elsewhere besides Facebook, I might have lost it!).
I really want an idea of who wants an invitation and who is planning on coming if at all possible. So if you could include that, it would be wonderful.
CA Reception is March 13th at the Newport Beach Stake Center in the afternoon and the time will be listed on the invitation. (It finally got booked!)
We also might do a wedding open house in Texas (we are thinking a possible date of March 20 (Saturday), so if that is something you would for sure attend then let me know as well so we can decide if we should do an actual open house or a family get together.
We will be having a small open house in Tennessee and that will be May 29th, let me know if you can attend that day as well (This is a holiday weekend, so I want you to know in advance so you can plan to come to the wedding open house).
So now that you know all of this, its time for some action! Email me your address at:
jeffandemilyh@gmail.com
And tell me which event you are coming too or if you just want an invitation.
I want to get everything done with invitations by end of December and so I need to start working on everything now. We are only 3 1/2 months away from getting married. Yeah!
I sincerely apologize if you already sent it to my other email address along time ago, I am thinking of you Laurie! Can you resend it to the new email.
Thanks to everyone who has already sent it in. It made me so happy.
Thank you and I hope to see you in March or May, if not sooner!
Love, Em
P.S. Our engagement pictures turned out so beautifully, thanks to Ashley Perez, her photography blog is: http://www.ashley-photographer.com
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Wedding Invitations
Posted by
Emily
at
9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is there any way to see them through her site?
Not yet, I will let you know when she gets to it :) I am in love with many of the ones she took!
Post a Comment