All the clothes, I want to fit into again! But, I win if I fit into the black skirt :)
The dynamic challengers.... On your mark, get set, go.............................
So Jeff and I are challenging each other. He thinks he can get a six pack before Thanksgiving. I think I can fit into my black and white skirt by then (go down two dress sizes). The winner will get bragging rights and will have to take the other out to a nice date!
Who is on my team for this challenge? Who is on Jeff's team? Any fun tips? (We are supportive of each other in this, but the reward is being called the winner of this challenge) We are going to set aside 6:00 AM to 7:00 AM to workout everyday and then 8 AM meet up before work to read our scriptures for an hour before work.
So we are trying to focus on our health and the Lord everyday first thing. I am so excited and I know Jeff is too, I love having him as my partner, because we both have the desire to work on our goals and it will be fun to compete with each other to motivate ourselves! I love a good challenge. :)
We are also going to go to bed early every night so we can meet our goals, so we can get up that early to exercise, but that starts Tuesday (10:30 the night we have class). We are also only going to have dessert on my birthday only! That is going to be crazy hard when I go on my vacation, but I am determined to win! I'll need your encouragement!
What motivates you?
6 comments:
I want both of you to win! Does Jeff want to gain weight? He seems to be at the perfect weight. . . Anyways I'll be rooting for you both to achieve your goals. I have goals myself that I want to achieve so this will help me too. Love you both - may you both win!!!
unfortunately I have to face someone with my weight gain or loss to get anything done with my weight... hence the weight watchers that I have started. I also was just watching an old home video from when I was at my smallest, and that has motivated me to get back to that size. I am totally on your side Emily!
Go Em-
I think you can win...but at the same time sometimes even when we work out, eat healthy and so forth our bodies don't respond the way we want to. I hope the best for you though and I think your absolutly beautiful the way you are. Those are awesome goals! Can you give me more info on your wedding and reception? Are you going to be in town anytime from Dec 19th-Jan3rd? Because I'm coming to cali!!!
Em,
I wish you both good luck, we all need things or someone to help motivate us. But I wonder if it's a good idea to try to win a contest with your future spouse? If Jeff wins, you'll feel bad. And if you win, he might feel bad. This is my opinion, again I wish you both luck. I hope I'm wrong and whoever is the winner won't be hurt--I would hate for either of you to get hurt.
good luck to both of you!! What amazing goals. I wish Tom and I could stick to our goals better. We always start out with good intentions.
There is no better way to start out a marriage!
That's awesome... good way to motivate each other!
Post a Comment