Fun Pictutes from May, when we did our own mini photoshoot before going to the Temple!





This picture dows not do justice to all the hearts that were everywhere


I should be writing a paper right now, but I am tired and would rather catch everyone up on what is happening in my life.
This picture dows not do justice to all the hearts that were everywhere
I should be writing a paper right now, but I am tired and would rather catch everyone up on what is happening in my life.
I think it is the little things that make me love Jeff the most. The way we interact on a daily basis together makes me happy, we are often silly, but we have great conversations most of the time.
We don't always communicate perfectly; mainly because he is a male and I am a female and therefore misunderstandings at times are bound to happen. We always find a way to apologize to each other and move forward and not look back. Being able to apologize and forgive is a huge character trait that I believe in and work hard at every day. When I notice that I am wrong or even have hurt someone's feelings; I own up to it and I apologize and try to make amends. So I am grateful that Jeff does the same and that it makes our relationship strong and more unbreakable.
I love how he notices random things about me and through those observations finds ways to serve me and show me he loves me daily. I try and do the same for him; but this post is about what he does for me because I want you all to know more about my man! Besides you can read what I do for him on his blog, Of course I am aware of the fact that it has been a long time since he has blogged; but I am sure he will eventually get to it.
Case Number 1: Yesterday (Tuesday), I had class from 6-10, I am back in my human resource management certificate program.
I came home at 10 pm, to my porch light on (it was not on when I left that morning). I opened the door and was greeted by my perfect temperature of 69 degrees. Blankets were picked up and folded and things straightened downstairs and upstairs.
He had come earlier to my apartment to surprise me by picking up a few things from the mess we had made the night before when we watched a movie. I love a clean and orderly house and I had mentioned at lunch how I needed to pick up everything later on. What a great man is all I can say to give me such a peaceful feeling walking into my house!
Case Number 2
Then the week before, it was my first week of class and I had come home tired and when I walked in the door, there were Hearts all over the house, on the floor, on my decorations. I went upstairs and on the bed was our shared journal where we record things we love about each other and our relationship. He had written in it and one of my favorite hearts read, "To My Queen Bee." He had written such sweet things in correlation to items around my house. I have a picture where I am kissing my sweet little cousin and he wrote, “I love that you love children.”
Every heart said something that began with, "I love ...." It was beyond endearing and it made me feel so much love for this great man I am marrying. I of course was on the phone telling him how much it made my year that he would do that for me. I still have majority of the hearts up at my house and it’s a daily reminder of why I feel so blessed.
I feel grateful to have someone by my side that is so supportive of my goals and dreams and wants me to achieve the desires of my heart. I feel the same for him and am actually looking forward to the time when he starts school next month because then we can be doing homework together at night on occasion.
We have a wedding reception on Sat. for my friend Laura and I am so excited to see her! I have to spend the day going to a comedy traffic school; which is why I have tonight and tomorrow night to get my paper written for my team portion and my individual assignment.
We don't always communicate perfectly; mainly because he is a male and I am a female and therefore misunderstandings at times are bound to happen. We always find a way to apologize to each other and move forward and not look back. Being able to apologize and forgive is a huge character trait that I believe in and work hard at every day. When I notice that I am wrong or even have hurt someone's feelings; I own up to it and I apologize and try to make amends. So I am grateful that Jeff does the same and that it makes our relationship strong and more unbreakable.
I love how he notices random things about me and through those observations finds ways to serve me and show me he loves me daily. I try and do the same for him; but this post is about what he does for me because I want you all to know more about my man! Besides you can read what I do for him on his blog, Of course I am aware of the fact that it has been a long time since he has blogged; but I am sure he will eventually get to it.
Case Number 1: Yesterday (Tuesday), I had class from 6-10, I am back in my human resource management certificate program.
I came home at 10 pm, to my porch light on (it was not on when I left that morning). I opened the door and was greeted by my perfect temperature of 69 degrees. Blankets were picked up and folded and things straightened downstairs and upstairs.
He had come earlier to my apartment to surprise me by picking up a few things from the mess we had made the night before when we watched a movie. I love a clean and orderly house and I had mentioned at lunch how I needed to pick up everything later on. What a great man is all I can say to give me such a peaceful feeling walking into my house!
Case Number 2
Then the week before, it was my first week of class and I had come home tired and when I walked in the door, there were Hearts all over the house, on the floor, on my decorations. I went upstairs and on the bed was our shared journal where we record things we love about each other and our relationship. He had written in it and one of my favorite hearts read, "To My Queen Bee." He had written such sweet things in correlation to items around my house. I have a picture where I am kissing my sweet little cousin and he wrote, “I love that you love children.”
Every heart said something that began with, "I love ...." It was beyond endearing and it made me feel so much love for this great man I am marrying. I of course was on the phone telling him how much it made my year that he would do that for me. I still have majority of the hearts up at my house and it’s a daily reminder of why I feel so blessed.
I feel grateful to have someone by my side that is so supportive of my goals and dreams and wants me to achieve the desires of my heart. I feel the same for him and am actually looking forward to the time when he starts school next month because then we can be doing homework together at night on occasion.
We have a wedding reception on Sat. for my friend Laura and I am so excited to see her! I have to spend the day going to a comedy traffic school; which is why I have tonight and tomorrow night to get my paper written for my team portion and my individual assignment.
6 comments:
Aw....how sweet! I'm just so happy for you!!
I'm so glad you posted Miss Em because I've missed your posts! And I'm so glad that you finally found the perfect guy for you because you have prepared yourself better than anyone I know. You deserve every bit of happiness you're experiencing and I can't wait to see you on Saturday!
Right, Ash? She is way super awesome, which is not only great because she has chosen me, but also because her awesomeness forces me to force myself to always go above and beyond in everything in life and it's a lot of fun :)
EM, I love how easy it is to get caught up in you and how natural and right it is. *K*
Em, I am just so happy for you! If there is such a thing as a soul mate, Jeff is FOR SURE yours! Even though I've never ACTUALLY met him in person, I just know from everything I've seen and heard that you two were MADE FOR EACH OTHER! I'm so excited for you two love birds :)
I love your dress Em! I'm glad that Jeff is so willing to help you all the time; that is very important.
So CUTE!
Post a Comment