This is am amazing video! My cousin sent it to me!
http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA&feature=email
Lets start with his plan, if we each do it then maybe we can create something for future generations!
Here are some addresses for you:
Pres. Barak Obama
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, D.C. 20510
Dianne Feinstein, California
United States Senate
331 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
Senator Boxer
United States Senate
112 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20500
2 comments:
Your cousin must really understand accountability. The ending got me. "If you choose to do nothing than you better go out and buy a gun because your going to need it." Woah.
One thing I did go buy was some tea!
It was good to see you. Wish I'd been feeling better. Forgot to ask how your back is. You looked good.
I think the video is great and had alot of truth to it. But I think things are just going to get worse no matter what. The Lord said in the last day things would get bad so the Savior will come. I look forward to that time when The Lord and His Government will be fair! until then I think the best think to do is hold on and do what the Chruch (Prophet) tells us, kind of like when we all needed to stand up for Marriage between a man and woman and NOT same sex! I feel that fight isn't over, it's just the beginning!
Post a Comment