Sunday, February 8, 2009

Party For My Sweet Cousin!


















The line for the party

Kaitlyn and I


Katie and her niece

Isn't she so cute!



The fun cupcakes Wendy's sister made


Bryan, the father of the birthday girl



Brendon posed for me at my request when I asked him to be silly!



The Birthday Girl with her trademark pose!




My little cousin' party was so special and fun! It was a Unicorn themed party and the kids had such a great time playing pin the horn on the unicorn, hitting the pinata, a scavenger hunt for unicorns and eating cake and opening presents. The adults had fun watching and helping the children. I think we all got to hold the newest addition to the Graves Family. I sure love this little doll! I gave up a cool single adult ward shooting and rock climbing trip to go to this party, thats how much love I have for this darling! It was well worth it though! The hug she gave me when I got there, I would not trade for the world.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

How fun! And those cupcakes look SO GOOD! I have SUCH a sweet tooth these days!
Everyone looks so cute!

me said...

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing as Lindsay. I actually got to eat one and they were goooooood!

marlene said...

I wish I could have been there too!
I'm glad though that you were able to go.

Jeff said...

In her pose, your little cousin looks like one of my co-workers' daughters. Though I know her too well to be fooled when she tried to pull off that same look. :)