Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My New Pad Or We Could Call The Tour...EMT Cribs!

Tour 1 The Living Room....









I have not figured out this wall yet, once I find the perfect thing!





































7 comments:

Jeff said...

I love how AWESOME you decorate. If I didn't know any better I would think that you bought each piece exclusively for this apartment. Everything just fits with no waning gaps or crowded corners. Well, you know all this and before I get too effeminate on the subject... The place looks perfect! It screams EMILY!

Barbara said...

Cute place! You did a great job decorating!

Ashley Perez said...

Emily, it's gorgeous!!! Omgosh! I so want to move in right next to you!

me said...

I see a couch and a loveseat. So when did you fond them? Looks great.

the ginabean said...

You are SO grown-up! I love the high ceilings! And you've made the place uber cute!

Lindsay said...

Em, your place is ADORABLE!!! I LOVE it! I can't wait to come visit you and see it in person!

Anonymous said...

Em,
I love your couch and loveseat..it's beauitful! I'm so happy for you and your new place!

Katie T.