It looks like your trip back home was full of events. How fun! The Christmas Store would be a fun place to visit. Olive Garden is the best by far. There is a little mexican place here called las Palmas that's pretty yummy.
Well I do love the salad + breadsticks combo at Olive Garden, but I'm going to have to say one of my all time favs is Lucille's. Okay, now I really do need to head south!
Looks like you have had a great trip! And my favorite of all favorite places to eat is The Cheesecake factory! Best bbq chicken salad ever! and California Pizza Kitchens salad is the runner up!
Hi Em, Yes, that was such a fun time eating at the Olive Garden with you and our two days together. I loved every second of being with you. I miss you! Thanks for all the wonderful comments you made about me - I cried. Love you, Mom
7 comments:
okay... right now its definitely Olive Garden with their unlimited soup and salad and breadsticks. SO SO GOOD! Its seriously what I crave!
what a difficult question you pose: "what is your fav. eating place?" i heart food, so...i've got a handful of places i really dig.
-famous dave's
-macaroni grill
-red robin
-cafe sabor (a TASTY mexican place in logan ut)
It looks like your trip back home was full of events. How fun! The Christmas Store would be a fun place to visit. Olive Garden is the best by far. There is a little mexican place here called las Palmas that's pretty yummy.
Well I do love the salad + breadsticks combo at Olive Garden, but I'm going to have to say one of my all time favs is Lucille's. Okay, now I really do need to head south!
Yum! I love looking at pics of you and your mom... I'm really close with my mom too! =)
Looks like you have had a great trip! And my favorite of all favorite places to eat is The Cheesecake factory! Best bbq chicken salad ever! and California Pizza Kitchens salad is the runner up!
Hi Em,
Yes, that was such a fun time
eating at the Olive Garden with you and our two days together. I loved every second of being with you. I miss you! Thanks for all the wonderful comments you made about me - I cried. Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment