The Celine Dion Concert blew me away because it was high class and full of entertainment. She must have sung 25 songs, the stage was so unique and open, she looked amazing and had back up dancers, a pianist, duets and cool screens that showed different images. The best part is at the end when she came up from the stage in this beautiful dress and before that showed Titanic pictures and then she sang the song for us.
The experience was so breathtaking and fun and I am so glad I got the opportunity to go. There were plenty of seats because she took up the whole Honda Center and so the show was not sold out, but there were SO many people and it was pretty filled. Also the different type of people who came to her concert was really cool!
The lighting, dancing, costumes, stage, and of course her music made this the best concert! This also brought me to rememberence how blessed I am to live where I do and to have these opportunities. I bought my ticket 7 months ago and I am glad I did because I would not have been able to purchase them now since money is more tight.
5 comments:
How fun!!! I have always wanted to go to a Celine Dion concert. How fun!
Glad to see you had so much fun with Tara while she was here!
I love Celine Dion- I bet that was a great concert. I wanted to go see her in Vegas while she was there but never actually did.
GASP! Do you have to be so good at blogging? I only have 6 blogs to go through and am still falling behind. To top that off you've got to get out two a day. You're killing me here :)
Really though, I can see you are having an exciting time out in Cali. There really is A LOT to do out there with out spending much more than gas money.
Keep having fun!
You certainly know where the fun is! Or is it that fun just follows you wherever you go?
Post a Comment